We’re growing! February 27, 2012Posted by gogirlcindy in Announcements, Events, Reminders.
Don’t forget about the Glendale Downtown Dash 5K on Sunday, March 11th. Right now there are 8 of us running this one! The price goes up from $30 – $40 on March 1st, so if you want to join us….hurry and register.
- Don’t forget to set your ahead one hour the night before, Daylight Savings begins on Sunday, March 11th – RACE DAY.
- Picking up your race packet. Join us on the Saturday before the race at the Griffith Park Run …we can take it slow and easy – have breakfast (my favorite part of my Saturday morning). Then we can walk across the street to pick up our event bibs and t-shirts at A Runner’s Circle.
- Parking. You can park Orange Street garage (near the corner of Orange and California) and the Marketplace garage (at the corner of Maryland and Harvard).
- Meeting up on Race Day. We will try to gather as a group on the south east corner of Brand Blvd. and Wilson Avenu (in front of the dentist office there) @ 7:30. The race starts on 8:20 am on Sunday and the in front of the Alex Theatre – just a half a block away. I will be sure to get everyone’s cell phone number in case the chaos of the day forces us to move to a different location.
If you are still on the fence about this one….JUST DO IT!! It is only 3 miles…easy. Even though it is called a race….it is not about speed, it is about finishing!
Register, RSVP for the meetup and JOIN US!
We have 4 events this week, make time to get out and move this week!
- Tuesday @6:30 PM Burbank Chandler Bikeway
- Thursday @ 6:30 PM Burbank Chandler Bikeway
- Saturday @ 8:00 AM Griffith Park Loop
- Sunday @ 8:00 AM MEET: Sunday Morning Walk & Coffee
Have a GREAT WEEK everyone!!!