Glendale Downtown Dash Reminder March 8, 2012Posted by gogirlcindy in Announcements, Events.
Happy Thursday !
The Glendale Downtown Dash is SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY (add, deep echoing voice for fun)
Just some quick reminders and information about meeting up on Race Day.
- Don’t forget to set your ahead one hour the night before, Daylight Savings begins on Sunday, March 11th – RACE DAY.
- Meeting on Race Day. We will try to gather as a group before the race on the south-east corner of Brand Blvd. and Wilson Avenue (in front of the dentist office there) @ 7:30. The race starts on 8:20 am on Sunday, in front of the Alex Theatre – just a half a block away. My cell phone number is 323.774.9959 – send me yours so we can locate each other on race day.
- Picking up your race packet. Join us on the Saturday before the race at the Griffith Park Run …we can take it slow and easy – have breakfast (my favorite part of my Saturday morning). Then we can walk across the street to pick up our event bibs and t-shirts at A Runner’s Circle. If you can’t join us for the Saturday run, you can pick up your packets from 10 am – 3 pm @ A Runner’s Circle (3216 Los Feliz Blvd., Los Angeles 90039). Or you can pick it up at registration on race day @ 7 am.
- Parking. You can park Orange Street garage (near the corner of Orange and California) – parking is free until noon on race day for runners.
- Sunshine. Looks to be a sunny, cool morning 55-60°F PERFECT running weather.
See you SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!